We specialize in providing top-quality golf carts to enhance your recreational experiences, whether you're exploring the nature, cruising through beaches, or simply enjoying the outdoors.
Safety is our utmost priority, and we adhere to rigorous maintenance standards to ensure that our golf carts are in optimal condition. Each cart undergoes regular inspections and servicing to guarantee reliability and minimize any potential disruptions during your rental period.
Whether you're a family looking for a fun mode of transportation, or an event organizer in need of reliable vehicles, Island Cruiser is here to cater to your needs. We are dedicated to providing a seamless and enjoyable rental experience, allowing you to make the most of your time.
Discover and explore San Pedro and Ambergris Caye with Island Cruiser Golf Cart Rental
Belize may be small, but it’s home to big numbers. Consider the 900+ Maya ruins that dot the landscape and more than 400 islands and atolls off the coast. Perhaps the best known of these dots of land emerging from Caribbean waters is Ambergris Caye, a 25-mile-long wonderland that’s not just Belize’s largest island but the place tourists come for everything from its natural wonders to its lively party scene.
For folks eager to know everything about Ambergris, this may come as a surprise: This island was once part of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula until clever Mayas cut a channel that separated the two. Mother Nature followed suit by honing the caye’s boundaries so Ambergris Caye isn’t truly an island at all!
If you want to fully experience this hot spot, you can’t do it properly by flying in and out, renting a car or a bicycle. The best way to tour Ambergris is by booking a golf cart from Island Cruiser Golf Cart Rentals. Once you consider this fun vehicle, you’ll wonder why you never thought of it before!
1. You’ll stay cooler. Why run a car air conditioner while you’re discovering the wonders of Ambergris Caye and especially San Pedro when you can enjoy refreshing breezes blowing in from the sea?
2. You don’t have to become a Sherpa. Carting around necessities while sightseeing can be a pain in the neck, but today’s luxury golf carts are roomy enough for people, picnics, and bulky items like surfboards.
3. You’ll use less fuel; emit zero emissions and you won’t contribute to air pollution or greenhouse gases if you choose a golf cart over a car. Take credit for your eco-friendly transportation choice, too.
4. Travel at a perfect pace. Walking and bicycling can be exhausting. Ambergris Caye and San Pedro are golf cart-friendly, so you’ll be in good company.
5. What’s more fun than piloting a golf cart where you can move at your own pace and never have to worry about parking a car?
Because you and your travel companions deserve the best, you’ll want to do business with a company that has earned coveted TripAdvisor awards. Island Cruiser is a resource you can depend upon because staff strives to keep you moving, safe, and delighted. Headquartered in San Pedro, Island Cruiser is a trusted resource for visitors and residents alike.
With access to more than 100 new, gas-driven, state-of-the-art golf carts manufactured by the industry’s most respected brands, safety is assured, and you needn’t interrupt your vacation to pick up your 4- or 6-seat ride because staff will bring your rental to you at no charge.
Weary of spending a fortune on rental cars? That ends the moment you opt for a reliable golf cart that’s been proven to be the ideal way to get around Ambergris Caye. Sound like fun? You bet. Discover why frequent visitors wouldn’t think of going elsewhere to rent transport while visiting this island paradise.
Request A Quote
Need A Free Quote? Please Feel Free to Contact Us
Reply within 24 hours
24 hrs telephone support
If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out with us, we are here 24/7 to support you and provide you with all the information that you need to know such as golf carts availability, golf cart rentals prices and much more...